Why Start In December
Why You Should Start Your Mary Kay Business in December
1. You get to take the Tax Benefits at the end of the year without doing much to earn them. (It’s like having a baby in December!)
2. You will be able to take advantage of wholesale prices on ALL of your holiday presents for your friends & family.
3. A camera (for Before & After photos), answering machine &/or computer are just of few of the tax deductible ?presents’ you might buy yourself in December!
4. Are your relatives visiting you over the holidays? Practice on them & get part of your ?Training Classes? done.
5. Are your friends & acquaintances going to holiday parties? Help them with a new holiday look!
6. Are you going to travel to see friends & family over the Holidays? Take your Starter Kit with you & practice on them & write off a portion of your trip!
7. Make immediate sales by letting your friends & family know that your Mary Kay business is open for holiday gift sales, last minute stocking stuffers, gift baskets with free gift wrapping.
8. Get some training underway so you are ready to take advantage of the New Year, (when women are ready for a new look for the New Year!). They also may have gift money to spend! Everyone is looking for a ?post holiday’ fun thing to do. January is one of our best sales months. If you wait until then to start, you will only delay your success.
9. Over the holidays, you will see lots of people that you wouldn’t see very often otherwise. What a wonderful time to be able to tell them about your new Mary Kay career & arrange a booking.
10. Since Mary Kay has no territories, when you are making all of your holiday telephone calls to friends, keep good records. Because you can tell them all about your new Mary Kay career & write off the calls.
MOST IMPORTANTLY, BE READY TO START YOUR NEW YEAR WITH A BANG, BECAUSE YOU HAVE ALREADY BEEN TRAINED & YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW OPPORTUNITY TO LOOK FORWARD TO!!! #directsales #extraincome #entrepreneur